Social Icons

Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Channing Tatum does GQ


Channing Tatum is on the latest issue of GQ: South Africa. The Step Up actor talks about  his life as a former male stripper, marriage and his recurring role as Duke in G.I. Joe.
  
His breakout role in Step Up not only landed him other movie opportunities it also landed him a wife. Tatum is currently married to dancer turned actress, Jenna Dewan. G.I. Joe co-star, Marlon Wayans  commented on their marriage by revealing that Dewan had a a way to calm Tatum like nobody else can. "She's like the music they played for King Kong" Wayans adds.


Although the 31-year old has appeared in movies like G.I. Joe and Dear John, Tatum tells GQ that he still has a lot to do in-order to prove himself as an actor. Before hitting Tinseltown Tatum certainly payed his dues. In 2009 US Weekly released a video of Channing prancing around the stage in a tiny thong, his camp had a feeling that it would damage his career and advised Tatum not to talk about it. Fortunately for us, he spoke to GQ: "I had wanted to tell people, I'm not ashamed of it. I don't regret one thing. I'm not a person who hides shit."



Tatum also revealed that there are many things that he would love to do and journeying across Africa is definitely on his bucket-list: "I want to get an artist, a musician, a photographer and a bunch of dancers that I know and just travel across Africa and film it and see what happens."  He ends off the interview by adding that he wants to do and learn as much as he can... for more on the interview and photo shoot visit GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates