Social Icons

Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Cover Story: Naya Rivera


Naya Rivera (25) channels Santana Lopez, Glee's feisty and flamboyant cheerleader for the cover of FHM UK yet in the provocative photo shoot, Rivera reveals that she's nothing like her character on Glee.    


The ALMA award winner, comes clean and spills the beans on her FHM shoot: "I had such a blast and all of the outfits were great as they fitted with my laidback style, although I love the Cinderella moments of dressing up for premieres and award shows." 




When asked whether or not Glee's snootiest character  is a direct reflection of herself Rivera replies: "Ha! not at all. I'm really easygoing nowadays. Mind you, when I was 17 things were a little different." 


If you've been living under a rock, Rivera plays a closeted-lesbian on the hit comedy musical Glee.  We've taken the initiative to come up with the her top 3 most memorable quotes from the show: 

  1. Just because I hate everyone doesn't mean they have to hate me too.
  2. I'd like to put the fun back in funeral as much as the next girl...
  3. I'm a closet lesbian and a judgemental bitch, which means one thing. I have awesome gaydar.

1 comment:

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates