Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Usher in South Africa


Usher gave a thrilling performance at the Orlando Stadium in Soweto this past weekend leaving audiences wanting more. 

Usher serenaded more than 30 000 fans this past weekend as the headlining act of The Hansa Festival of Legends Tour. The Sunday Times reports that the Confessions singer, was reportedly paid R8 Million for this gig. 


The 33 year-old thoroughly enjoyed his time in South Africa telling the crowd: "I want to take the time to say thank you. I feel a connection with you, like I'm your brother. I just want to say I love you. I'm glad to be here." 

Usher also managed to experience South African wildlife just before his sold-out show. 
Usher is hard at work on his 7th studio album and debuted the lead single, Climax earlier this week. Reminiscent of his Grammy Award winning song There Goes My Baby. Usher insists that Climax has absolutely nothing to do with sex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates