Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Song Review: Never Be The Same - Liquideep Feat. Ice Prince




From the moment I first heard Welcome Aboard in its entirety, I hoped Never Be The Same would receive the single treatment and here's why.

Without a doubt it's the standout track from the album. It's optimistic nature is reminiscent of the group's 2012 hit, Alone.  Ziyon has the ability of believability as he delivers these lines: 'Said I've learned to love. I've learned how to be myself. I face my fears, I'm able to face all my flaws.'

We can't dismiss the presence from Nigeria's own Ice Prince on this track. He certainly elevates this song into the stratosphere. 

Watch as the video takes a nostalgic route and see if you can spot the cameo appearance by Idols SA runner-up, Melissa Allison. 


It's A Hit
4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates