Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian is off the market




Kim Kardashian is off the market. In the latest issue of People Magazine the 30 year-old reality star reveals how basketball player, Kris Humphries popped the question.
  
Kardashian was on her way home, when she was greeted by four words written in red rose petals: "Will You Marry Me?" Humphries presented Kardashian with a 20.5-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring and left one of the most beautiful women in the world completely speechless. "I didn't expect this at all, I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now." Kardashian tells People. 



This is not the first time the Armenian beauty will walk down the isle, Kardashian eloped and wed music producer, Damon Thomas back in 2000. The marriage lasted for four years and Kardashian filed for divorce as she suffered verbal and physical abuse in the relationship. Before Kris Humphries came along, Kardashian had a nasty break up with NFL athlete, Reggie Bush.



Kim's sisters took to twitter to congratulate the couple, let's hope we'll see the proposal on Season 6 of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.   

"Kimmie I love you so much!!!! I would do anything in the world for you!!! Seeing you this happy in your life makes me smile daily." - Khloe Kardashian Odom 

"My sister is engaged!!! I'm squealing with excitement! The princess has found her prince. I am so happy because Kim Kardashian is happy!" - Kourtney Kardashian 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates