Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cover Story: Nivea


Nivea rocked into the millennium with hits like Don't Mess With My Man, Danger and Laundromat featuring R.Kelly however in recent years her music career has taken the back seat until recently: the Grammy Award nominee is staging a comeback.


In an exclusive interview with Sister 2 Sister magazine the 29 year-old reveals that she's been offered an opportunity to star in a reality show to document  her life as a mom. Nivea has children with producer and songwriter The Dream as well as Lil Wayne. 


One would think that she'd jump at the chance to star in her own reality show as this will give her the much needed exposure to return to the music industry and set the charts ablaze but Nivea just ain't having it: "I am considering the ones who are interested in following my comeback. My musical journey? Let's do it! But in my house and around my children I'm not comfortable with that type of exposure at all"


On the music front Nivea has released a string of covers from her Undercover Mixtape which is slated for a release before the year ends. "I'm just passionate about whatever I'm talking about and what I'm doing, and people tend to use that against you." 

Nivea is also featured on George Reefah's new single "Bump" make sure to check out the music video below:






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates