Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

One More Run On Wisteria Lane


Desperate Housewives fans we sorry to announce that the ladies from Wisteria Lane will appear on your television screens one last time. ABC confirmed that the show will come to a close after it's eighth season. 


I guess we should have seen it coming when series creator and producer Marc Cherry bowed out at the end of Season 7.  As expected "there was a touch of shock" when he broke the news to the cast. "It was bittersweet and lovely, because the women knew the possibility...they said some very lovely things to me about how I've changed their lives and careers" Cherry added.




Pint-sized, Eva Longoria took to Twitter and had only good words to say: "It's confirmed! We are filming our last season of Desperate Housewives! I am so grateful for what the show has given me! We always knew we wanted to end on top and I thank ABC for giving us our victory lap! And a special thanks to Marc Cherry who forever changed my life!" 




The producers and cast are quite tight-lipped and haven't revealed how the show will end, Longoria once again took Twitter and shared this picture with her followers. "Tony Plana is directing one of our episodes! Me and my hubby Ricardo with Tony on set of Desperate Housewives."





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates