Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Laurieann Gibson Speaks Out



Last year we saw Lady Gaga cut all ties with creative director, Laurieann Gibson. Although many speculated the reasons for the split the highly sort after choreographer has come clean.


Responsible for choreographing and directing a bunch of Gaga's videos and tours. Gibson spoke rather candidly about her departure from Mother Monster:


Like any collaboration, when [Lady Gaga] got some ideas and wanted to grow in a different direction I was like: you know what, go ahead. I think it reached a point where I wanted to keep the brand that I helped built a little purer. No judgement, but it just got a little dark for me creatively. 
Gibson's comments come as quite a surprise considering that she helped Nicki Minaj unleash her alter-ego, Roman by performing a live exorcism on The Grammy Stage.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates