Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ronaldo: The Romantic




Portuguese soccer captain, Cristiano Ronaldo has always been portrayed as this womanizer: a man with a taste for fast cars and hot women. But in a recent interview the Armani playboy insists that this is the furthest thing from the truth.


It's no secret that Ronaldo has been linked to Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian and now Russian model, Irina Shayk but when asked, what are some of the attributes he looks in for a girl the 27 year-old replied:


"I always look at her heart. I think that is the most valuable attribute. I try to be romantic, but no one believes me!" Somehow we have no troubles believing that, below is a picture of Ronaldo and Shayk frolicking on the beach.
Ronaldo also opened up about fatherhood and what his son, Cristiano Ronaldo Junior means to him: “He has the same hair as me, strong and curly; I sleep and wake up with him: my son is always with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates