Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nonhle Thema Announces Pregnancy


The highly controversial and forever thrill seeking, Nonhle Thema took to Twitter and announced her pregnancy.

The 30 year old, who got fired from VUZU for ranting and raving about how famous she is, is expecting her first child. "My baby is so beautiful, she so amazing. I'm blessed to carry such a soul inside me. Yes I'm pregnant tell the WORLD who gives a fuck."


In true Nonhle fashion she even claimed that her first born would be more talented and famous than Blue Ivy (Beyonce & Jay-Z's daughter) "My baby is gonna knock Blue Ivy out the way. I was Born a Star my baby is gonna be BIGGER. People and press is paying me for my babies pics. If you aint got the cash 'fall back' you aint gonna see my baby."


This poor child isn't even born yet and I already feel sorry for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates