Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Let The Countdown Begin...



With days left until Beyonce's latest album hits stores, get ready to expect to see a lot more of Beyonce. 


Although the album leaked on the online a couple of weeks ago the Houston, Texas native is adamant that this is her greatest work to date. In a recent interview Beyonce described "4" as being a "melting pot of musical styles" the 16-time Grammy Award drew inspiration from Florence and The Machine, Adele, Prince and even Nigerian born, Fela Kuti. 


The 29 year-old recently appeared on Entertainment Tonight to discuss what she was up to during her time-off as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the ad for her new fragrance Pulse. U.S. fans even have the opportunity to meet Beyonce before her album release in New York, all you needs to do is take a simple quiz.  




Last month, Beyonce was awarded Billiboard's Millennium Artist and further explained what this album means to her: "The album is definitely an evolution. It's bolder than the music on my previous albums because I'm bolder. The more mature I become and the more life experiences I have, the more I have to talk about. I really focused on songs being classics, songs that would last, songs that I could sing when I'm 40 and when I'm 60." 




But the question on everyone's mind is: "Will this bolder musical stance pay off?" With a scheduled performance at this year's BET Awards and joining the likes of Coldplay, U2 and Jessie J, Beyonce is set to blaze the stage at this years Glastonbury Festival. Until then have a look at the promotional piece and interview she shot for Entertainment Tonight below: 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates